Welcome to Dwarven Depths - Virtual Boxed Set - The Complete Edition
A giant, fully mapped and customizable dwarven realm! This Virtual Boxed Set contains:
• A giant poster map, black and white and classic blue, featuring the whole dwarven realm.
• Twenty-five 17”x11” (43cm x 28cm) customizable thematic maps forming a huge 85”x55” (216cm x 140cm) dwarven realm map, both black and white and classic blue.
The maps are not geomhorpic, instead they form a coherent and meaningful realm. Each map has a specific purpose and so they can be used even as stand alone dungeons. Inside this Complete Edition you will find the following maps:
1- Underground Farm
2- The Brewery
3- North Gate
5- Detention Block
6- Western Mines
7- The Forge
8- Travellers’ Quarters
9- Minor Temples
10- Grand Temple
11- Western Outpost
12- Western Garrison
13- Trade Way
16- The Rift
17- Workers Residences
19- Thanes Court
20- King’s Residence
21- Haunted Excavation
22- Storage Area
23- South Gate
24- Thanes Residences
Note : 16 out of 25 maps have been already published individually, if you want only the unpublished maps please search for The Faithful Edition instead
Each Blueprint Singles contains:
• A big fantasy map 17îx 11î both black and white /version and classic blue
• Six presets for quick/ customization
• A key sheet for adding your own room descriptions
• Rule the Dungeon.
• Enhanced customization (choose which features are visible)
• Alternative hexagonal grid
• "North" mark available and orientable
• Master control panel allows you to control all the maps at once
• Buttons for printing only blue maps or black and white maps
WARNING ADOBE ACROBAT DC USERS: you may have to add a trusted location for your blueprints file to make it work properly. To add trusted location go to Adobe Acrobat Preferences > Security (Enhanced) > In Privileged locations click "add file" and pick your Blueprint.
Welcome to Øone’s Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blue printed maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black and white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old fashioned appearance each map offers you a degree of customization, using the pdf technology at its best. A button (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, don’t show doors and furniture and many other options, depending on the kind of map.
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves guild and so on. You can use these map as reference to build your own adventures or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really inexpensive.