FREE PREVIEW HERE
Welcome to Øone’s Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blue printed maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black and white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old fashioned appearance each map offers you a degree of customization by using the pdf technology at its best. A small control bar (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled and don’t show doors and furniture.
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves’ guild and so on. You can use these map as reference to build your own adventures or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really cheap.
Keep on Mountain Pass
Huge and impressive, this fortress rises between two massive mountains. The fortress features 13 known levels, two of which are below the surface level. The level “0” shows two gates with guardhouses, a road passes through the fortress. The subterranean levels are the dungeons, complete with torture chamber and cells. The levels from 1 to 10 feature barracks for soldiers and officer’s rooms. The higher level houses the lords of the keep and their families. Some hints to use the keep follow:
• A legendary stronghold guarding a mountain pass, occupied by a strong garrison of the royal army.
• A goblin infested ruined keep; the goblins attack any caravan passing through the ancient walls.
• An ancient keep now haunted by spectres and undeads, a lich is said to live under the dome on the upper level.
• An ex-fortress, now useless, because the nations live in peace, and therefore transformed in a huge marketplace.
• A ruined keep, now hideout of a famed bandit who assaults nearby territories.
Level 0 with a side view, and levels 1 and 2
Level 5 and 6
Level 9 and 10 (upper level)
Read the Review on