FREE PREVIEW HERE
New Features Added!
• Rule the Dungeon feature implemented.
• Enhanced customization (now doors and furniture are separate, for example)
• Alternative hexagonal grid now available
• "North" mark now available and orientable
• Master control panel allows you to control all the maps at once
• Buttons for printing only blue maps or black and white maps
....and still under two bucks!
WARNING: you must use Adobe Acrobat 6+ in order to use all the features of this product
Welcome to Øone’s Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blue printed maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black and white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old fashioned appearance each map offers you a degree of customization, using the pdf technology at its best. A button (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, don’t show doors and furniture and many other options, depending on the kind of map.
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves guild and so on. You can use these map as reference to build your own adventures or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really inexpensive.
The Great City Graveyard
The Great City graveyard is placed on the northeast part of the city. A thick white-stone wall surrounds the entire complex. A single gate, situated at the very end of the Holy Way, gives access to the graveyard. The gate houses the graveyard keeper with his servants. Inside, the graveyard is a peaceful place. White stone mausoleums alternate with solitary trees dotting a green carpet. Tombstones with small inscriptions and holy symbols are scattered everywhere, beside the many pathways that run on the grass carpet. Just under the graveyard, a great crypts complex exists. It houses the family tombs of the city most representative people.
In this product you will find the maps of the graveyard gate, two mausoleums and the entire crypt complex (two maps) under the cemetery. The number of the maps, where shown, refers to the Great City blueprint.
A small description of each map follows:
• Graveyard Gateway. This gateway is entirely built in the thickness of the cemetery wall. The gateway is a two storey building with a basement that links directly to the crypts complex. On the ground floor you find the guardpost, a small office, a kitchen and a workroom. On first floor the keeper of the graveyard lives along with a small force of servants. The basement gives access to the western catacombs and provides space to store coffins on the way to catacombs.
• West Mausoleum. This great mausoleum belongs to one of the most important family of the city. It features a ground floor with a memento mori chamber. A first floor features a large balcony overlooking the ground floor. Underground, the mausoleum has two more levels, containing dozens of sepulchers and sarcophagi. On the second underground level a secret door is hidden; it leads to the western catacombs.
• East Mausoleum. This mausoleum belongs to a noble dwarven family of the Great City. It is partially buried in the ground and a small pathway deepens into the earth before reaching the ground floor, which is actually 5 feet below the level of the ground. On the ground floor a large pool of fresh water stands in the middle of the first chamber. On the ground and underground level you can find dozens of tombs. On the underground level a secret door is hidden; it leads to the eastern catacombs.
• Western Catacombs and Eastern Catacombs. This vast underground complex has three known entrances: from the basement of the graveyard gate, from the East Mausoleum and from the West Mausoleum; although it is said that many other entrances are hidden among the tombs that dot the surface of the graveyard. The catacombs feature many crypts belonging to wealthy and noble families of the Great City.