FREE PREVIEW HERE (Medusa Hideout)
Welcome to DUNGEON OF TERROR, the largest dungeon ever tiled!
DUNGEON OF TERROR contains 164 rooms, 8 different zones (each one featured in a single product) and it’s broken in 225 customizable tiles.
You can play DUNGEON OF TERROR as a whole dungeon or extract your favorite sub-dungeon (or even a single room or encounter area) to suit your campaign. If you’re bold, you can lay down a massive 120x150 inches dungeon to play the most extended miniature-scaled dungeon crawl of the history!
This is DUNGEON OF TERROR #3: MAD MAGE CHAMBERS (EAST)
This product details the east part of the Dungeon of Terror, dangerous rooms designed by Infidus the Black himself. It contains a Referee Map and 28 customizable tiles.
The Referee map and a tile
This product line brings you simple tiles for your favorite RPGs. In each product you will find a whole fantasy location fully fleshed out in miniature-scale tiles with the usual Øone’s top-notch customization capabilities. The B&W maps are simple, line art battlemaps you can customize to suit your needs and then print.
These tiles are accurate, detailed, inexpensive and no ink-eaters.
In each B&W product you’ll find:
• A Referee map detailing a fantasy location
• The whole location broken in US Letter sheets in miniature scale (each sheet contains a 8x10 inches tile)
• A short description of each area of the location with suggested plots
The Rule the Dungeon© Feature
This Øone’s exclusive feature allows you to customize the look of your map by adding the furniture, toggle the grid, hide the room numbers and much more.
On the Referee Map, you will find a big “Rule the Dungeon” button.
By clicking on this button some options will be shown, as detailed below. A checkmark will appear beside the options active.
The options available could vary with products, below is a list of the most common options included in B&W products:
• Text: toggle room numbers and tile numbers.
• Tiling: toggle the page tiling (Referee Map only)
• Furniture: toggle furniture
• Doors: toggle doors
• Square/Hex Grid: toggle square grid and hexagonal grid
• No Grid: turn off the grid
• Black Fill: toggle the black in the walls
• Grey Fill: toggle the grey fill in the walls
• No Fill: toggle the white fill in the walls
• All: toggle default state/empty state (with just the walls).
• Vector Graphics: get always maximum print resolution
• Fully Bookmarked
• Enhanced Navigation and Printing: Clicking on the Referee Map gives you choices for navigation and printing