Welcome to Drow City, the most dangerous, deep, mysterious and fascinating underground settlement ever mapped!.
This Virtual Boxed Set© features:
• Five original Drow City products, including:
- Drow City: seven maps featuring the whole city.
- Temple of the Spider Queen: six maps detailing the feared center of Divine power
- Tower of High Sorcery: five maps detailing nine levels of the Arcane tower
- Military Academy: five maps detailing the underground military fortress
- House Darlaxlo: five detailed maps of the most powerful house in Drow City
• The Marketplace (exclusive of this boxed set): six maps forming a typical floorplan of the marketplace in Drow City.
• Poster Map (exclusive of this boxed set): a spiffy 24"x21" aged color poster map of the whole city.
Please Note: this is an electronic product - no actual box is provided with this product.
You can buy each mapset individually (except for exclusive products of this boxed set) when available
• Rule the Dungeon.
• Enhanced customization (choose which features are visible)
• Alternative hexagonal grid
• "North" mark available and orientable
• Master control panel allows you to control all the maps at once
• Buttons for printing only blue maps or black and white maps
WARNING: you must use Adobe Acrobat 6+ in order to use all the features of this product
Welcome to Øone’s Blueprints!
The Blueprints product line offers you old-fashioned blue printed maps for using in your adventures and campaigns. For each map you get a blueprint version and a standard black and white version. The maps are all vector-based so you will get maximum print resolution. Despite their old fashioned appearance each map offers you a degree of customization, using the pdf technology at its best. A button (which will not be printed) on each map allows you to turn on and off the grid, eliminate the room numbers, get the walls filled, don’t show doors and furniture and many other options, depending on the kind of map.
Each product features a classic fantasy adventure location: a dungeon, a keep, a temple complex, a thieves guild and so on. You can use these map as reference to build your own adventures or simply take them at hand in case your players go in an unexpected direction during the campaign.
While offering you the best quality, these products are really inexpensive.